TPS Spring Art Show
Tourtellotte Memorial High School
Thompson Middle School
Location: Thompson Public Library
On View: May 1 – May 30
Monday, May 6, 2019
2:45pm – 5:00 pm
* Refreshments will be provided
Thompson Public Schools
Please stop by the Milltown Grille on Mondays in the month of May.
10% of every order will be donated to the TMHS Student Leadership Team(TSLT).
The TSLT is an innovative student organization which was created to promote student voice and student action in the school and community.
Mention this Advertisement at checkout!
The Wizard of OZ
Thompson Middle School
Thompson Middle School is a public middle school serving 337 students in 5th through 8th grade. Located in the town of North Grosvenordale, CT it is part of the Thompson School District. Thompson Middle School is led by Principal Christopher Scott and his dedicated team of educators, administrators and staff – each dedicated to shepherding the school’s students through the transformative Middle School years.
- 2018-2019 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- 2019-2020 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- Superintendent’s Spring 2019 Newsletter
- TMS Spring 2019 Newsletter
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- How to pay for student meals online
- Some Tips on Monitoring Social Media
- 2018 – 2019 Thompson Public Schools Bus Routes
- TMS Student Handbook 2018 – 2019
- May 13 – Board of Education Meeting, TMS Media Center 7:00 pm
- May 21 – TMS Spring Concert, TPS Auditorium 6:00 pm
- May 24 – TMS Great East Festival Competition
- May 27 – No School (Memorial Day)
- May 27 – TMS/TMHS Memorial Day Parade 9:00 am
- June 12 – TMs 8th Grade Moving up Ceremony, TPS Auditorium 6:00 pm
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.