Thompson Town Leaders Welcome Middle School Students & Their Families to Open House!
Thompson Town Leaders volunteered their time on Thursday September 6th to welcome students and their families to Back to School Open House by serving a delicious family meal. The pasta dinner was donated by community businesses and Thompson Middle School Teachers…
Thompson Public Schools
- 2018-2019 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- TMS Monthly Calendar – May
- TMS Rotating Calendar
- TPS Strategic Plan
- How to pay for student meals online
- Some Tips on Monitoring Social Media
- ParentPlus Portal Information
- ParentPlus Portal Interactive Guides
- Superintendent’s Welcome Back Newsletter
- 2018 – 2019 Thompson Public Schools Bus Routes
- TMS Student Handbook 2018 – 2019
- September 25 – Coast Guard Concert Field Trip – New London 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- September 25 – Grade 8 Washington DC Trip/Fundraising Meeting, TMS Cafe 6:00 pm
- September 28 – TMS Progress Reports Sent Home (1st quarter)
- October 1 – TMS Picture Day
- October 6 – Thompson Community Day, Riverside Park 12-4 pm
- October 8 – No School / Columbus Day
Thompson Middle School
Thompson Middle School is a public middle school serving 337 students in 5th through 8th grade. Located in the town of North Grosvenordale, CT it is part of the Thompson School District. Thompson Middle School is led by Principal Christopher Scott and his dedicated team of educators, administrators and staff – each dedicated to shepherding the school’s students through the transformative Middle School years.
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.