Due to scheduling conflicts with the use of the TPS auditorium and the rescheduling of the Town Budget Meeting to March 28th, our Grade 4th transition presentation “Life at TMS” has been rescheduled to Monday, March 18th at 6:30 pm.
We apologize for the confusion and the changes. We hope you all can make it.
Thompson Public School Students
The Wizard of OZ
Friday, April 5th at 7:00 pm
Saturday, April 6th at 7:00 pm
Sunday, April 7th at 2:00 pm
$10.00 each – Adults
$5.00 each – Students & Seniors
Free – Children under 3 years old
Thompson Middle School
Thompson Middle School is a public middle school serving 337 students in 5th through 8th grade. Located in the town of North Grosvenordale, CT it is part of the Thompson School District. Thompson Middle School is led by Principal Christopher Scott and his dedicated team of educators, administrators and staff – each dedicated to shepherding the school’s students through the transformative Middle School years.
- 2018-2019 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- 2019-2020 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- Superintendent’s Winter 2019 Newsletter
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- How to pay for student meals online
- Some Tips on Monitoring Social Media
- 2018 – 2019 Thompson Public Schools Bus Routes
- TMS Student Handbook 2018 – 2019
- The Wizard of Oz Information
- “Life at TMS” Presentation for 4th Grade students & parents
- Thompson Schools Spirit Night – Worcester Railers
- March 13 – TMS Parent Teacher Conference, 12:30 – 3:30 pm
- March 14 – TMS/TMHS Sport Physicals
- March 18 – Presentation “Life at TMS”, 6:30 pm
- March 22 – TMS/MRFES Worcester Railers, DCU Center 7:00 pm
- March 29 – No School – Professional Development Day
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.